Hi,

I've trying since the initial Facter 4 release to find information on how I can
use it - with Puppet, specifically. Is that documented anywhere? It would also
be useful to know what "the big deal" with Facter 4 is. This is also something
that was referenced in previous announcements here but I have not been able to
find anything substantial on that. Am I blind? :)

/Eirik