Dear all =)

It have been +5 years since I used Puppet at my previous job, and back then
I recall Puppet executed the tasks in random order, and I had to glue all
the tasks together to get them to be executed sequential.

I recall something about Puppet have been completely rewritten since, so I
was wondering if this random order behaviour is still present?

Hugs,
Sandra =)