Hi Chris,

Please check the time synchronisation prior running the installer.
Also check the system requirements page:
https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.8/system_requirements.html
<https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.8/system_requirements.html>
Especially
https://puppet.com/docs/pe/2019.8/supported_operating_systems.html#supported_operating_systems