Rob Canning wrote:
well i think that they are out of date yes but... should still work:

things to check:

parition 1 "puredyne" fat32 .... is it big enough for the new iso ? make it 1GB to be sure

my partition1 is a 1.5GB FAT16 (not sure if that matters)

has it got the boot flag?

yep

what is the error you get when it freezes?

dunno how to check that, sorry

do you get as far as seening a puredyne splash screen?
does Xfce  start?

usually, it got stuck on the very first screen ("ibm thinkpad").
but just now as I type (and for the first time), after 1 minute, it went to syslinux boot page and got stuck just after on a greyish screen.
sorry if that's not a lot of infos but I'm still a linux n00b

cheers,
_yvan

---
Puredyne@goto10.org