Hi,

Worked out my problem earlier, but the wifi still isn't working.
Apparently it's a problem with jockey.

I'm now trying to compile the wifi drivers manually, but it needs the
kernel headers. I can't seem to find the specific headers for the
pure:dyne kernel (I'm assuming it's kernel-headers-2.6.31-5-pure)

Can you help on this front?

Thanks again,
Loz

On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:04 PM, gusano <elgusanor...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rob Canning wrote:
>>
>> well i think that they are out of date yes but... should still work:
>>
>> things to check:
>>
>> parition 1 "puredyne" fat32 .... is it big enough for the new iso ? make
>> it 1GB to be sure
>
> my partition1 is a 1.5GB FAT16 (not sure if that matters)
>
>> has it got the boot flag?
>>

> yep
>
>> what is the error you get when it freezes?
>>

> dunno how to check that, sorry
>
>> do you get as far as seening a puredyne splash screen?
>> does Xfce  start?
>>

> usually, it got stuck on the very first screen ("ibm thinkpad").
> but just now as I type (and for the first time), after 1 minute, it went to
> syslinux boot page and got stuck just after on a greyish screen.
> sorry if that's not a lot of infos but I'm still a linux n00b
>
> cheers,
> _yvan
>
> ---
> Puredyne@goto10.org