henderson five said :
> [  304.990025] end_request: I/O error, dev sdb, sector 65
> [  304.990062] EXT2-fs (sdb1): error: unable to read superblock
> [  304.990184] usb 2-1.2: USB disconnect, address 4
>
> Obviously there are errors reading from the usb, although I'm not certain
> where exactly the conflict is. Is there a software fix for this or is the
> drive maybe damaged?

Try to fsck it and check again dmsg, if you get similar errors then it's
probably the memory that is fucked up.

Just send a mail to puredyne-t...@goto10.org and Karsten will send you
another one, make the subject of the mail self explanatory so that he
can spot it quickly ;)

Sorry about that, so far it's the second or third time that this is
happening which is not a bad ratio at all, but certainly is a pain for
the unlucky few who got bad keys!

a.
--
http://su.kuri.mu