Okay, back to zero.

As I told you, we used dumb Linksys switch for cluster communication and it all worked for weekend and yesterday. And yesterday evening whole cluster is red again

Yesterday's log: http://pastebin.com/sLpnGgeS
Pure corosync log: http://pastebin.com/TzyUdYaJ

Bridge errors: http://pastebin.com/3ZgV7i5A
Thing is that I don't have a bridge with this name "bridge-id 8000.00:1e:e5:ac:db:fe.800e"

Service restart does not affect anything as usual.