Hi,

Error is not lan, but kernel modules -> reboot node and its fixed

Grtz

Van: pve-user [mailto:pve-user-boun...@pve.proxmox.com] Namens Sten Aus
Verzonden: dinsdag 14 april 2015 11:02
Aan: Dietmar Maurer; m...@miras.org
CC: pve-user@pve.proxmox.com
Onderwerp: Re: [PVE-User] Adding a cluster node breaks whole cluster

9000 MTU is based only on storage VLANs, which use 10G interfaces.

All Proxmox cluster communication uses VLAN15, MTU1500.

Rebooted Linksys switch, no good. Swapped to another dumb switch without VLANs
- again no good.

cman restart in one node
service cman restart
Stopping cluster:
   Stopping dlm_controld... [  OK  ]
   Stopping fenced... [  OK  ]
   Stopping cman... [  OK  ]
   Unloading kernel modules... [  OK  ]
   Unmounting configfs... [  OK  ]
Starting cluster:
   Checking if cluster has been disabled at boot... [  OK  ]
   Checking Network Manager... [  OK  ]
   Global setup... [  OK  ]
error
[FAILED]