You're right. You can't save anymore in the pre-packaged download. This
is due to a change in Squeak and is annoying. What you will have to do is
download the sources download and file it into a new Squeak. Then, you
can make changes.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/swiki/39

Peace and Luck!

Je77

On Mon, May 02, 2005 at 08:56:58PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am migrating my old Swikis to Winterlong which is definitely an
> improvement. In particular the option to serve images by another webserver
> speeds up the loading of pages.
>
> Because I made some changes and additions to action/templates etc,
> I was planning to "re-insert" them all again.
>
> Unfortunately, the templates cannot be accepted by the Swiki Browser
> because it finds that the {request} is an undeclared var.
> Same problems with templates that use shelf.
>
> I am using the pre-packaged version of Swiki 1.4
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> ^Ernest

Jochen "Je77" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105