On Sat, May 07, 2005 at 09:27:43PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> So, I got a fresh 3.7 image and loaded the source as you suggested.
> When starting the server, I noticed that Behavior>>new has been changed
> such that it initializes the instance immediately. The current Swiki code
> does not expect this, so I changed some "new"-sends to "basicNew".
> Now, I have the code running in 3.7.

Can you send me which ones you changed so that I can fix it in the release.

> In the end I want to get a new "stripped" image running Swiki only.
> Is there some script to run to make this happen?

Actually, there is no real "stripped" image. All I did was not to
distribute the changes and sources file (change preferences so that squeak
doesn't mind). So, that's all you need to do.  In the past, I have created
a smaller image, but that's a decent amount of work. I would usually find
bugs in that image later on, so I'm a bit hesitant to do that.

Peace and Luck!

Je77

--
Jochen "Je77" Rick, PhD Candidate, Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/, work: 404-385-1105