Hi Andreas,

yes, the warning is still an issue. I just removed the raised
exception in pycuda and it works fine. But I think there should be a
switch to not raise and exception on this warning. Catching the
exception also doesn't work as execution of the rest of the function
is still canceled.

I will try my hands at a doc patch but am not sure when I can get to it.

Thomas