I verified that I'm setup correctly to my knowledge
-/Project
--------/src
-------------/myfilethatdoesn'tautocompleteTwisted.py

the /src was added to the path automatically when I made the new dummy
project, but I verified it anyways.

The project is only one file is size, it's nothing more then a basic chapter
lesson from the Twisted Networking Essentials book. (chpt 2) Anyways, I
included the code because very basic stuff like reactor.stop() and
reactor.run() are registering as wrong.. It actually has a few methods or
whatever there is autocomplete, but it's like the list is far from complete.

Any further idea's? Thanks.

On 2/9/07, Fabio Zadrozny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/9/07, Chris Hengge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone able to get the auto-complete for this script (Which works, got
> it from the twisted book) to work? Or explain to me why it doesn't? Much
> appreciated!

Actually, the problem is probably in the way you configure your project...
have you already taken a look at the 'getting started' manual? (
http://www.fabioz.com/pydev/manual_101_root.html)

Cheers,

Fabio