OK, well, the automatic thing that sets up System PYTHONPATH already has
c:\python24\Lib\site-packages, it always gets that automatically when I add
the interpreter. The poster before mine that I replied to said he added
twisted and thats why I was getting clarification. I've also tried adding
the word 'twisted' to the forced builtin libs. No success on the work
machine, but it works great here at home! Thanks so much! (I think my work
machine needs to be updated, but eclipse can't update through the proxy so I
have to bring the machine home for that.

On 2/10/07, Fabio Zadrozny <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/9/07, Chris Hengge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Could you be a little more specific to how you got it working?
> I've got:
> C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\twisted

Actually, that's not correct... you should have only
C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages in the system pythonpath (twisted is already
the module to be imported... so, the folder above is the one that must be in
the pythonpath).

> under System PYTHONPATH
>
> and 'twisted' is now listed for the forced built-in
>
> Do I have to 'twisted\internet' to get reactor working? That could take
> ALOT of work for all the modules =P
>
> There is ALOT more auto-completing now, but I still can't get it to
> recognized reactor.run()

I got it working here after adding 'twisted' to the forced builtins (
reactor.run is there)... but I also did some changes in the cvs regarding
code-completion, so, it may be because of those changes (as I don't have
1.2.6 here to test I'm not sure about it).

Cheers,

Fabio