The following forum message was posted by elsbon at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/3736423:

Hello, I am new to Eclipse + Pydev, and have been working through configuration
issues off and on for a few days now.
Sorry if this is a basic question, but I\'ve been searching on this for awhile
without figuring this out.

Within Eclipse, some of my imports are being marked as errors, saying that it
could not resolve them.  This makes the error-finding features pretty unusable
for me (as it labels these imports as errors, and any use of these libraries as
errors).

The files I\'m trying to import are library files that are associated as System
Libs with the Python interpreter (that I selected for my project).

Note that when I open a console in Eclipse, I can type \"import <my library>\"
without issue (and it runs fine).

I don\'t know if it makes any difference, but I only have .pyc files for these
libraries.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!