On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Fox <fire...@firemail.cc> wrote:

> Just keep the wiki quality that low overall and we'll get you people
> replaced by real admins very soon.

​The sooner we get a capable and dedicated team of editors, the better. But
I see no signs of one materialising, while the vocal (though often
justified) criticism continues.

If you are serious about improving the quality of the Wiki ​you would earn
the undying thanks of the Python community at large by doing so, and I have
already suggested that such a project might be considered for support by
the PSF. You are welcome to disapprove of the way things have been done:
it's simply the sum total of many individual volunteers' decisions about
where they would exert their efforts. I don't think anyone would argue it's
perfect, but the PSF isn't an autocratic organisation that can order people
to act in particular ways.

It relies, as it has since its inception, and as does the Python language
itself, on a worldwide network of volunteers. Some of those who have given
their service might, perhaps, misunderstand your attempts to help as
implying they should not have made the choices they did.

​regards​

Steve Holden