From: David <dri...@yahoo.es>
Date: 6 March 2018 at 09:40
Subject: Re: [pydotorg-www] Actualizar Blogs de SpanishLanguage
To: Naomi Ceder <naomi.ce...@gmail.com>

Dear Naomi,

My apologies for reply so late.

my wiki username is raulgarcia, and my email address isdri...@yahoo.es

I do login from login.ubuntu.com page.

As I said, I want to update the blogs list, delete broken links, order them
by popularity , and so on.
It could be also interesting to add some youtube channels, free online
courses ...

I think it's very useful that the information be updated

Regards,

Raúl Garcia

En miércoles, 14 de febrero de 2018 18:56:19 CET, Naomi Ceder <