it be possible to change the user so I could confirm all is correct?

Thans a lot,
Raul

    En martes, 6 de marzo de 2018 23:29:21 CET, Naomi Ceder
<naomi.ce...@gmail.com> escribió:

 Thanks, Chris. I'm stepping in because I messed up Raúl's address in the CC of
my post.
Raúl should get it now. Happy editing!
Cheers,Naomi
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Angelico <ros...@gmail.com>
Date: 6 March 2018 at 16:24
Subject: Re: [pydotorg-www] Fwd: Actualizar Blogs de SpanishLanguage
To: Naomi Ceder <naomi.ce...@gmail.com>
Cc: "Public python.org Web Discussion List" <pydotorg-www@python.org>,
isdri...@yahoo.es

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 9:16 AM, Naomi Ceder <naomi.ce...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm just bumping this up again since 2 months ago, Raúl made this request,
> but it apparently was missed, maybe because it was in Spanish.
>
> In any case, he still does want edit rights so that he can fix the Spanish
> language pages... his info is in the message below.
>
> Thanks,
> Naomi

Ah. My apologies; non-English emails to me are usually spam (I get
spam in French, Romanian, Polish, Russian, and probably half a dozen
other languages too but there's none in my spambox right now), so I
ignored this one.

Raul, you should now be an editor. Have at it!

ChrisA

--
Naomi Ceder
@NaomiCeder •