On 09/21/2018 05:37 AM, Giles Thomas wrote:

> Thanks!  I was able to update FreeHosts -- however,
> SpecializedCommercialHosts is still showing up as an immutable page.

yes, when I go look that page is marked differently:

#acl TrustedEditorsGroup:read,write,delete,revert All:read

I, at least don't know why that is, but since that is not a common
setting, I presume there's a reason.  If someone else does not pop up
with comments, one of us can stuff your changes in there.