On 09/21/2018 08:20 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

>>> Thanks!  I was able to update FreeHosts -- however,
>>> SpecializedCommercialHosts is still showing up as an immutable page.
>>
>> yes, when I go look that page is marked differently:
>>
>> #acl TrustedEditorsGroup:read,write,delete,revert All:read
>>
>> I, at least don't know why that is, but since that is not a common
>> setting, I presume there's a reason.  If someone else does not pop up
>> with comments, one of us can stuff your changes in there.
> I suppose this was added due to spamming in the past. With the
> approach we're using now, this is no longer needed. You can
> remove it.
>
> Thanks,

Gah, this area is a bit confused.

So we have a page FreeHosts, a page NonCommercialHosting, a page
OtherCommercialHosts, and a page SpecializedCommercialHosts. All of them
end with a reference to PythonHosting, a page which does not exist.

As a bit of cleanup I'd like at least to remove the link to
PythonHosting, unless that's something we should resurrect from whatever
dumpster it went into, and add an introductory line to those of the four
that don't have one giving the definition of the category (specialized
and non-commercial have one, free and other-commercial don't).

Or... we could do something different....  anyone else who wants to dive
in, please do.