Dear all,

I am trying to map the pyfrs of one mesh into another different mesh.

For mesh order larger than 1, the number of solution points in solution
file cannot be consistent with points in pyfrm.

Each element of order n seems to have (1+2^(order-1))^3 points in pyfr
solution file while 8 points in pyfr mesh file.

I know when order increased by one, the sub element will be cut into 8
pieces. However, what is your numbering order so that the (1+2^(order-1))^3
solutions (p u v w) can be located to their exact coordinate?

I can split the block based on the mesh file 8 points, but I dont know the
ordering to match with the solution points.

Best regards,
Will