Oops I didn't look there in the docs, however looking at the limitations it
lists:

The following restrictions apply on Windows:

   - Most keys are not disabled: a user can still switch away from your
   application using Ctrl+Escape, Alt+Escape, the Windows key or
   Ctrl+Alt+Delete. *Only the Alt+Tab combination is disabled.*

It looks like I won't be able to use this method to control it. Is there
any way to get a traditional full screen that's not a full screen
windowless border with OpenGL by chance?