The changes look good, Dan. It's too bad there isn't a better way to handle
the library names on Windows, but I think the code looks fairly clean as
you've written it.
In the case where a developer is going to bundle the binaries, they can
just name them whatever they want.

I'll have to get that media_player rewritten soon, and see about
implementing proper frame catch-up functionality.