Am 07.01.2013 03:36, schrieb D'Arcy J.M. Cain:
What about PyGreSQL.spec?  It seems to be way out of date and unused.
Should we just delete it?

As you can see from the diffs I plan to release 4.1.1 on Tuesday.  The
beta is in the usual place if anyone wants to preview it.

I think the .spec file is used in some Linux distributions such as openSUSE for packaging.

Can you have a look into the threading issues? I'm still not clear whether the notification handler should care about threading (i.e. use locks and add a method to run in a thread) or whether we should leave it simple as before (remove the locks and threading import). In any case we should add a warning that the same connection should not be used in a different thread.

-- Chris