Am 03.10.2019 um 14:25 schrieb D'Arcy Cain:
> On 2019-10-03 8:14 a.m., Christoph Zwerschke wrote:
> I suspect that a month should be plenty of time to test everything so > I am looking at a mid-November release. Does that work for everyone?

I don't think we need to wait until Py 3.8 is published - the rc is already available and close enough for testing. I fixed the deprecation issue and all tests are green now with Py 3.8.

Tried with PostgreSQL 12 today as well. This needs some attention because the "with oids" clause has been removed, which is used in some tests. Will check and make amendments today, but I assume this is not a big issue and PostgreSQL 12 will run fine otherwise.

Do you think it would be possible to get the release out this weekend before you move?

-- Christoph