Hi all,

I want to create a standalone executable file for a python code that uses
two txt files (config files) which define some parameters.

If somebody changes the parameters of those text files, the standalone
application should take it into account, i.e., the text files do not have
to be fixed in the final code.

I am using PyInstaller on OS X, I create the executable file, but it does
not read the text files, while the python code does it without problem.

Those are the commands I use to create the executable file:

> python utils/makespec.py --onefile ../extest/exec_test.py nueye$ python
> utils
> nueye$ python utils/build.py exec_test/exec_test.spec

What I am doing wrong? Or what should I add to my procedure?

Thank you,
jl