I want to work on the docs and am embarrassed to run into problems with
basic git/hub usage. I thought I knew this stuff a little bit, but I guess
not. On Github I fork PyInstaller/PyInstaller. All four branches are
visible. But when I try to make a local clone...

  [14:39:53 PYINSTALLERWORK] git clone
https://github.com/tallforasmurf/pyinstaller.git
  Cloning into 'pyinstaller'...
    (..snip..)
  [14:40:34 PYINSTALLERWORK] cd pyinstaller/
  [14:40:41 pyinstaller] git remote add upstream
https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.git
  [14:40:43 pyinstaller] git remote -v
  origin    https://github.com/tallforasmurf/pyinstaller.git (fetch)
  origin    https://github.com/tallforasmurf/pyinstaller.git (push)
  upstream    https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.git (fetch)
  upstream    https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.git (push)
  [14:40:49 pyinstaller] git branch
  * develop    <-- on github, it knows about 4 branches?
  [14:40:57 pyinstaller] git fetch upstream
  From https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller
   * [new branch]      develop    -> upstream/develop
   * [new branch]      makespec_ng -> upstream/makespec_ng
   * [new branch]      master     -> upstream/master
   * [new branch]      python3    -> upstream/python3
  [14:41:05 pyinstaller] git branch
  * develop                <-- where are the branches?
  [14:41:08 pyinstaller] python ./pyinstaller.py --help
  Python 3 is not yet supported, sorry.