I'm using Adafruit_DHT library in a file and when I try to use pyinstaller
to compile, I get an error that Raspberry_Pi_Driver.so: cannot open shared
object file I'm using normal RPi (not model 2) and raspbian. The file that
I'm trying to compile works by itself fine. The Raspberry_Pi_Driver.so is
there I did find ./ | grep Raspberry_Pi_Driver.so and it existed. I tried
also to use the --hidden-import=Adafruit_DHT when compiling the pyinsatller
and that did not work too. When compiling it does not give any error. I
noticed after compilation and in the build folder thee is an Adafruit_DHT
folder that has the driver and etc. Any idea what's going on?
The error shows it is looking for the .so file in path directory and I
tried to add that path to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH but exe did not work and gave
the same error.