I'm using Adafruit_DHT library in a file and when I try to use pyinstaller to
compile, I get an error that Raspberry_Pi_Driver.so: cannot open shared object
file I'm using normal RPi (not model 2) and raspbian. The file that I'm trying
to compile works by itself fine. The Raspberry_Pi_Driver.so is there I did find
./ | grep Raspberry_Pi_Driver.so and it existed. I tried also to use the
--hidden-import=Adafruit_DHT when compiling the pyinsatller and that did not
work too. When compiling it does not give any error. I noticed after
compilation and in the build folder thee is an Adafruit_DHT folder that has the
driver and etc. Any idea what's going on?

I did fond ./ | grep Raspberry_Pi_Driver.so and it found it in couple places 1)
in a root directory 2) in a place that it was installed and 3) in the
pyinstaller directory inside the build folder.
I added every single of these to LD_library_path and exported it but no
difference in executing the generated file by pyinstaller.
I hope someone here has a better idea, appreciated a lot.