Hello!

I'm using Pyinstaller to distribute a standalone application for co-workers
(without having to install python plus everything else on their machine -
guess that's how most people use it)
I succesfully create the .exe (although sometimes weird happens too) and it
runs on someone else's machine but it takes too long to start. Almost one
minute actually whereas on Spyder it takes 6s to the main screen pops up.
Does anyone have an idea as to why this happens. I am using the console
version so I can see that the code gets executed fine (once it starts
getting executed) but the process before that is taking too long.
Appreciate help, thx, sorry about the English.

Maurice