I have python code for a system tray and I want to turn it into an
executable. The code runs fine when I run it from eclipse but when I turn
it into an executable using the command
pyinstaller -F systray.pyw

The executable runs but is missing the icon and when I right click on it to
open up an options menu, it give me this error
"pywintypes.error: (2, 'LoadImage', 'The system cannot find the file
specified.')" I added the path to pywintypes.dll to the PYTHONPATH and the
line that is causing problems is this one:
hicon = win32gui.LoadImage(1, icon, win32con.IMAGE_ICON, ico_x, ico_y,
win32con.LR_LOADFROMFILE)
I am running 32-bit Anaconda Python on a 64-bit machine. I installed the
latest verison of pyinstaller using
pip install https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/archive/develop.zip

I have been looking all around for a solution but I can't seem to figure it
out, any hints or advice will be appreciated.