Hi everyone,
in the last days, I have finally finished my project and I started using
PyInstaller, actually a great and easy tool for compiling python!

My project, that uses a Raspberry Pi 2 and Jessie OS, is composed of files
for Python2.7 and files for Python3 and here is the problem:

First, I have successfully installed PyInstaller on my Raspberry using pip
-> "sudo pip install pyinstaller", and after I compiled one of my files
that uses Python2.7 using "sudo pyinstaller --onefile my_file.py". The
result is great and everything worked.

Afterward, I have installer PyInstaller per Python3 using "sudo pip3
install pyinstaller", and I have compiled another file that uses Python3
using  "sudo pyinstaller --onefile my_file_for_python3.py". The result is
great and everything worked.

HERE is the problem: if now I want to compile the first file that uses
Python2.7, PyInstaller is not able to prperly do it because it will use
always the Python3 compiler (I can see in the log).....it seems once you
upgrade to the version of PyInstaller for python3, every file will be
compiled using Python3 compiler without choice.

Is anyone able to guide me how to fix this problem? I searched in the
PyInstaller manual but I was not able to find any option to specify the
compiler on the command line

Thanks in advance