Am 15.09.2016 um 19:50 schrieb Gianluca Storti:
> Is anyone able to guide me how to fix this problem? I searched in the
> PyInstaller manual but I was not able to find any option to specify
> the compiler on the command line

Both pip and pip3 install the pyinstaller script into the same place
(e.g. /usr/bin). There are two solutions

a) set up a virtual env for one (or for both) installations
b) do not *install* pyinstaller, but jsut download and unpack the
archive. Then you can run it using either

    python2 /path/to/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.py …

or

    python3 /path/to/pyinstaller/pyinstaller.py …

HTH

--
Schönen Gruß
Hartmut Goebel