OK...
  so the current version is:
"""

   - datas: non-binary files included in the app, including names given by
   the --add-data option.

"""

I was thinking of modifying it to be
 "datas: files essential to the app but not included with ``binaries``,
including names given by the --add-data option."

It's hard for me to better since I'm not sure exactly what binaries is
specifically for.
Could you describe the difference to me?