I am building a single directory. Oddly enough, I haven't been including
the files in the .spec as data. I've just been dropping them into the
directory afterwards. When I add them in the spec and rebuild, my script
doesn't get past the initial logging messages. In the build warnings, i'm
seeing a top-level warning that it could not include the win32com.genpy
module. Not sure if that's related...

Since I'm building a one-folder bundle, my file locations should be correct
with the pyinstaller defaults, no?

Regards,

Ben

-Ben