a) a bit of feedback

b) test the maillist is working

re: a. - Just read through
https://github.com/pyinstaller/pyinstaller/wiki/How-to-Report-Bugs and I
what is hard to find is WHERE to actually post a bug. I opened two
issues earlier this week in the "Issue" tab of the git project, but I am
uncertain if that should have been elsewhere (e.g., CPython has an
'issues' site, and when a patch is available the discussion is "mixed"
in the PR, when the focus is the patch, and in the issues when not
directly related to specific code.

I am wondering how PyInstaller manages discussions.

re: b. - just going to see where this message goes, and how long before
I see it my mailbox.

Regards,

Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pyinstaller/993f6e84-5efa-caee-b38a-e316533c8607%40felt.demon.nl.