I'm new to python, recently I try to use pyinstaller , but it seems
pyinstaller doesn't  go well with pillow

If I run my script without pillow installed, it worked well,  but As soon
as I install pillow , the app cannot run anymore and give me this:

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "QT/PathToExcel_function.py", line 3, in <module>

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py",

line 489, in exec_module

    exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)

  File "pathToexcel/pathToexcel.py", line 1, in <module>

  File
"/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/3.8/lib/python3.8/site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py",

line 489, in exec_module

    exec(bytecode, module.__dict__)

  File "site-packages/cv2/__init__.py", line 3, in <module>

ImportError:
dlopen(/Users/yinzixiao/dist/PathToExcel_function/cv2/cv2.cpython-38-darwin.so,
2): Library not loaded: @loader_path/libwebp.7.dylib

  Referenced from:
/Users/yinzixiao/dist/PathToExcel_function/libavcodec.58.54.100.dylib

  Reason: Incompatible library version: libavcodec.58.54.100.dylib requires
version 9.0.0 or later, but libwebp.7.dylib provides version 8.0.0

[10639] Failed to execute script PathToExcel_function

My script use follows module:

PyQT5,openpyxl,opencv

pillow must be installed because openpyxl need it.

I will very much appreciate having your response.
thank you a lot!