Hi everyone,

We are packaging a python based application using Pyinstaller which has
some additional files [ that should be known to anyone ]

We are using ---add-file flags to achieve this. My team is worried about
the Reverse Engineer of the .exe to retrieve these files as a security
concern.

What extra measures we can take to make these files and the .exe more
secure?

I am very new to Pyinstaller, so any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Aayush