Hi!
On my side I use Cython to compile .py files into .pyd files before
integration with pyinstaller.
But for additional files maybe you should encode them first or add them in
an encoded shape into variables. I don't know if this can be easily done
and if it's compatible with your application.
Don't know what are exactly your needs but for me if your application have
to access decoded files it mean that those files will necessarily be
accessible for who will really want to access them at one time or another...