在 2020年7月6日星期一 UTC+8下午8:18:37,bwoodsend写道:

> Hello,
>
> Firstly you certainly shouldn’t need to copy those files about. It looks
> like the problem is nimpy can’t read the standard lib files from the
> base_library.zip archive and you’re extracting them manually.

if I copy pyc files(i.e. contextlib.pyc, genericpath.pyc, ntpath.pyc,
os.pyc, site.pyc, stat.pyc, sysconfig.pyc, token.pyc, tokenize.pyc,
_sitebuiltins.pyc) into `base_library.zip`, `main_nim.exe` can run which
means `nimpy` can read modules from `base_library.zip`

> You can tell PyInstaller not to use the zip by adding the kwarg
> noarchive=True to the a = Analysis(...) section of the main.spec file.
> (If you’re new to spec files - it’s just a Python script containing all the
> build code.) If you edit the spec you must use PyInstaller main.spec
> instead of PyInstaller main.py or you will lose your changes.

I found I can use `pyinstaller  -d noarchive main.py` to tell pyinstaller
not to create `base_library.zip`. Then pyinstaller can produce run-able
`main.exe` from `main.py`

but I still need to copy 3 files(site.py,  _sitebuiltins.py and
sysconfig.py) to ensure `main_nim.exe`(just as the name suggested, which is
created by nim code) can run

so that is not so-automatic yet.