I'm working on project where I am using Python/C API and C++. C++ is used
for most part of application, mainly for gui (wxWidgets), while Python is
used for calculations on large data sets, e.g. from files. I'm doing it in
Visual Studio and when I run the project in IDE everything works fine, like
I want it to. Also, the exe file that is created during the launch of the
project in the visual studio, when it is in the same folder with the python
.py file, also works as it should be. But what I want to achieve is a
complete application contained in one exe.

While searching for a solution, I found various possibilities to create an
exe from a python file. For example, PyInstaller which I tested for a
simple "hello world" python file and it works. However, I don't know and
can't find a solution how to combine the exe created in visual with a
python file.

I hope that someone has done a similar thing before and I can find help
here because I'm already losing my mind on it.

And, above all, is it possible?