> At this point you’ve done the opposite of what most folks do— written the
> non-computationally intensive GUI in C++, and the computational bits in
> Python :-)

Yeah, after answers and thinking about it, I know that maybe it's a little
weird. :)

Because I need to finish my project quickly now and I know c++ very well,
better than python, I decided yesterday to rewrite python's part to c++ and
I almost done it, so for now I will leave the problem I asked about.

But maybe I'll come back soon to sort it out and make a second version of a
project.