I am trying to build a single-file  stand-alone  Windows command shell
executable with Pyinstaller and the help of UPX.

Unfortunately, the executable fails to run and gives a LoadLibrary error
that suggests it is looking for Python38.dll in a temporary folder on the
machine.

More details are posted
here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63496087/loadlibrary-error-in-pyinstaller-bundled-executable-when-compressed-with-upx

Can anyone suggest what I might do to fix this?

Thanks

--

This electronic transmission and any documents accompanying this
electronic transmission contain confidential information belonging to the

To ensure compliance with legal requirements and
to maintain cyber security standards, our IT systems are subject to ongoing
monitoring, activity logging and auditing. This monitoring and auditing
service may be provided by third parties. Such third parties can access
information transmitted to, processed by and stored on our IT systems.