I have a python file which uses custom bokeh extensions to generate
surface3d plots and convert them to png using export_png. The executable
runs successfully on my current system but I get the following error when I
move it to a system without anaconda.

RuntimeError: node.js v10.13.0 or higher is needed to allow compilation of
custom models (“conda install nodejs” or follow
https://nodejs.org/en/download/)
[6128] Failed to execute script CMM

I use the following libraries in my code:
import scipy.linalg
import scipy.interpolate
import numpy as np
import csv
import pandas as pd
import glob
import fire
from bokeh.plotting import figure, output_file, save, show
from bokeh.layouts import gridplot, row, column
from bokeh.core.properties import Instance, String
from bokeh.models import ColumnDataSource, LayoutDOM, ColorBar, Div
from bokeh.util.compiler import TypeScript
import os
import sys

I need a standalone executable. Is there a way to have pyinstaller include
this while generating the executable? This is the code I used to generate
the exe file:

pyinstaller --hidden-import=pkg_resources.py2_warn --onefile Q:\Test\CMM.py