I have an pyqt5 app that uses the pydrive library to access Google Drive.
If I create the pyinstaller executable file, when I run it the app crashes
and won't open. If I comment out the logic to include pydrive it works fine.

Is there a way to include the pydrive library with pyinstaller so it can
work properly?

I already tried adding the hiddenimports and nothing.  Does anyone have a
solution to a similar problem?

P.s. I'm using `fbs freeze` to create the executable file which under the
hood it uses PyInstaller.

https://build-system.fman.io/manual/

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,