There are a bunch of json files inside googleapiclient. If I collect those
then everything works for me. I’ve no idea how to tell fbs how to do this
so I’ll explain how to do it in raw PyInstaller and hope that you do.

Running PyInstaller should generate a .spec file with the same base name as
your Python code. Edit it putting:

from PyInstaller.utils.hooks import collect_data_files

at the top and change the datas=[], option to
datas=collect_data_files("googleapiclient"),. The rebuild using pyinstaller
[projectname].spec (replacing [projectname] with whatever the spec file is
really called).

Brénainn