'collect_all' simply locates the items, putting that information into its
return values.  'datas' should then be used in 'EXE' to include them into a
one-file, or be provided as an argument to 'COLLECT' for a one-dir.  It's
easiest to see by just writing a hello-world and running 'pyinstaller
--onefile/--onedir hello.py' on it, then looking where 'datas' appears in
the generated .spec file.