Thanks for the quick response Kelvin.  I'm glad to hear that pykaraoke is
still kicking.  I would definitely like to contribute back at least what we
have hacked together here.  I'm in the process of digging up the latest
source I have on my box & hopefully there will be some fixes in there that I
can pull out & make some patches.  My spare moments these days are few & far
between (I have a 5 mo old son :) but since he's started sleeping through
the night I have more time than I know what to do with :)  I have a Vista &
Win7 box and I've used pykaraoke enough that I think I could look over the
Windows port.

My wife and I worked mainly on modifying the gui so that you could play a
song while adding other songs.  When she was singing I couldn't look up
another song without her video freezing while the gui was occupied.  I think
it mainly comprised kicking off the video window in it's own thread.  Has
something like this been worked on in the past?  Commit access btw would be
great.  I'll probably throw the patch your way first anyway, but first
things first I'll find my old code & setup pykaraoke on Vista & see how it
goes.  I'll probably be taking baby steps contributing since my free time to
code is pretty small.

As for other features, I do have some other ideas written in an email
somewhere.  I'll try to find them & get back to you.

Steve