On 10/22/2012 07:58 PM, Iain Duncan wrote:
Right, well I'll start collecting them then. Can you send it to
idun...@xornot.com <mailto:idun...@xornot.com>?

Chris, what's the easiest way for me to edit a page on the Pylons site
to have a preamble and include my email address for people to send their
links to?

You may want to join irc.freenode.net#pyramid to get further info about this stuff in realtime.

- C

thanks
Iain

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 5:27 AM, Thomas G. Willis <tom.wil...@gmail.com