Also for the potential contributer who does not know how to contribute yet:
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/en/latest/#contributing

And:
http://docs.pylonsproject.org/en/latest/community/featuresbugs.html#working-on-code

Perhaps those should include mention of documentation or propaganda (marketing materials)?

--steve

On 10/23/12 at 12:48 PM, bla...@laflamme.org (Blaise Laflamme) pronounced:

In fact the site is at https://github.com/Pylons/pylonshq

pylonsrtd is the sphinx doc frontend for our full set of docs.

Best would probably be to collect them somewhere with logos in png+transparency at a good size, like 600px wide. I'll be sprinting o the new website at pylonsca on nov 12-13.