I'm a bit new to pyramid, but I'm building an application and had a few
questions. The one the title refers to is basically this:

The tutorial in the pyramid cookbook about ZEO show how to set up a server
"from scratch", as it says. However, I've already started out using the
ZODB scaffold, and I'm not yet confident enough to go about changing the
setup.py and the ini files too much. I'm wondering if anyone could point me
to a tutorial (or provide one themselves) on integrating ZEO into a project
that's already using ZODB.

Thanks in advance.